Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
If we mention Aromatherapy, most people associate it with “a lovely smell”. But there is much more to aromatherapy than just a nice smell. Essential oils have been used since early times to assist with a wide range of symptoms. Their chemical composition enables them to work both on a holistic (emotional, energetic, spiritual) and clinical (physical) level. In addition, there are various ways to use essential oils, and various routes of application. We are passionate about Aromatherapy, and we integrate the essential oils into most of our practice. Because of this, we would love to see everyone as passionate, AND WELL INFORMED about them, as we are.
Here at Inner Health Perth we want to give everyone the opportunity to experience the huge range of benefits these aromatic compounds can provide.
Our Introduction to Aromatherapy workshop sets the basic foundations for you. As a result, you will leave with a greater appreciation of essential oils and just how versatile these plant based compounds are. Our aim is to give you solid information that leaves you feeling confident to integrate Aromatherapy into your daily life.
• Theory based
• Brief history
• Why it is used
• What ailments it can treat
• Safety of essential oils
• Different interfaces of aromatherapy (methods of application)
• Types of oils (top, mid, base notes. Citrus, herbs, woods, spice oils)
• Introduction to some “home use” essential oils
Approx duration:- 4.5 hours
A certificate of attendance will be given upon completion
Cost: $ 145.00
Cost includes course notes
• All course duration times are approximate
• Please arrive 10 mins early as we like to start on time
• Bring pen, pencil, writing paper and lunch with you
• Tea, coffee, herbal teas and snacks will be available during the session
To book an appointment for a full body Aromatherapy massage please contact us